Leading Remote Patient Monitoring Service Provider Utilized Healthcare Triangle’s Data Lake Management Platform to Offer Personalized Health Services
Our client is a leading senior citizen care provider with an innovative remote monitoring solution. By combining the technology and worldclass health services, our client enables aging adults to stay healthy and live independently in their homes. The solution provides continuous, non-intrusive, uninterrupted healthcare monitoring by using smart technology. Through remote monitoring services, the family members or healthcare professionals get to know the aged people’s health details time on time before the situation turns to be an emergency. This innovative care service is the first of its kind to combine easy-to-use technology with personalized health services.
Our client requires a platform with an intuitive dashboard to ingest digital health data from disparate devices and sensors that are used to remotely monitor seniors. They also need a mobile application to continuously monitor and share the seniors‘ details with healthcare providers/family members. They approached Healthcare Triangle (HCTI) to build a two-way data and video application for quick and seamless communication with the seniors and perform predictive analytics based on prior outcomes/readings from monitoring devices.
HCTI offered a cutting edge, self-cataloging data lake and automated data quality check solution, which consists of:
- Cloud-based data lake where the data from various devices and sensors are ingested and stored through automated provisioning (normalized and used AI/ML on it)
- Built a scalable dashboard that is capable of monitoring hundreds of thousands of patients at a time
- Enabled the stored data to be consumed by the dashboard and mobile applications for continuous monitoring that meets compliance requirements
- Utilized AI and ML to do predictive analytics and anomaly detection
- Continuous monitoring and communication improved the quality of healthcare services which in turn significantly improved the state of mind of the family members
- Physicians and nurses can detect the onset of illness through anomaly detection and predictive analytics
- Realtime fall detection and alerting
- Saved up to $200/300 per month per client using our solution