Leading Research-based Biopharmaceutical Giant Trusts Healthcare Triangle to Meet their GxP Compliance Regulations
Our client is a leading research based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. The company strives to transform and simplify care for people with life threatening illnesses around the world. They have operations in more than 35 countries worldwide.
Our Client was looking for a partner with experience in architecting, implementing and operating a multi-cloud enterprise foundation with guardrails.
They were looking to define their cloud reference architecture and operating model for Google Cloud. This reference architecture and operating model is also expected to meet the GxP compliance regulations.
Healthcare Triangle (HCTI) was chosen because of our deep industry experience in architecting, implementing and operating enterprise cloud foundation, with compliance, for the top three of the five world’s largest pharma companies and various other healthcare organizations. We have proven experience in providing continuous HIPAA / GxP compliance and security.
HCTI met with key business stakeholders to gather use cases and understand their desired cloud consumption patterns. This also included understanding the requirements from IT, security, compliance and network teams.
Thus, collating the above gathered inputs and combining with our home-grown cloud development and operations best practices, HCTI authored the enterprise cloud reference architecture.
- Google Cloud Identity and Access Management
- Google Cloud Directory Sync
- GCP Stackdriver
- GCP Audit Logs
- GCP FW & Cloud Armor WAF
- GCP VPN Gateway and Cloud Route
- Cloud Asset Inventory
- Enterprise Cloud Foundation Reference Architecture
- Integration with Corporate IAM
- Integration with Corporate Network
- HPC & Big Data Analytics Platform
- Custom built App Migration
- Big Data
- COTS App Migration
The following were the business benefits achieved by our client:
- Our client utilized the Enterprise Cloud Foundation reference architecture, to establish the process as how the Google Cloud Platform, will be consumed by business in a secure and compliant manner
- The reference architecture enabled the rapid deployment of GxP compliant cloud services to which further accelerated the drug development for our client
- The reference architecture has augmented the adoption of Google Cloud