How Ransomware Affects Your EHR Data?
Why Choose Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery?
Ransomware attacks on healthcare organizations are a major threat. Aside from the potential for a HIPAA related breach, organizations are at risk for severe disruptions to their clinical and business operations.
By leveraging cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions, healthcare organizations are able to continue to operate and provide patient care even during a ransomware attack or other events that may disrupt on-premises systems of their primary data centers without breaching HIPAA standards.
In this Webinar, you will:
- Learn about the Ransomware
- Discover HCTI’s Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Learn how to help your organization continue to operate in the event of a ransomware attack
“When electronic protected health information (ePHI) is encrypted as a result of a ransomware attack, a breach has occurred because the ePHI encrypted by the ransomware was acquired (i.e., unauthorized individuals have taken possession or control of the information), and thus is a “disclosure” not permitted under the HIPAA privacy rule.” – HHS Ransomware Fact Sheet
How Ransomware Affects Your EHR Data? Why Choose Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery?
About Healthcare Triangle’s Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution
Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery from Healthcare Triangle is provided on the public cloud and it offers scalability, cost-effectiveness, security and durability. Our advanced Disaster Recovery options are structured to fit your budget and requirements. Reasons why healthcare organizations need to pivot Cloud based MEDITECH or Epic backup & disaster recovery include:
- Non-disruptive, low-effort migration
- Cost-effective purchase model with pay-as-you-go pricing and minimal upfront capital investments
- Reduced data center infrastructure footprint
- Streamlined backup processes, reduced manual effort, predictable retrieval times
- Data durability: Public cloud storage are designed for 99.999999999% of durability
- Readiness for applying analytics, AI, and machine learning capabilities to your data
- No regular refresh cycles of technology
Epic / MEDITECH migration to public cloud