How Ransomware Affects Your EHR Data?
Why Choose Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery?
“When electronic protected health information (ePHI) is encrypted as a result of a ransomware attack, a breach has occurred because the ePHI encrypted by the ransomware was acquired (i.e., unauthorized individuals have taken possession or control of the information), and thus is a “disclosure” not permitted under the HIPAA privacy rule.” – HHS Ransomware Fact Sheet
Joe Grinstead, Vice President – Technology at Healthcare Triangle Inc., who has been instrumental in driving successful cloud transformation for leading healthcare organizations, has recorded this 10-minute webinar on “Cloud Backup, Disaster Recovery and Ransomware”, where he highlights how ransomware affects EHR data and reasons to choose cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Learn about the Ransomware
- Discover HTI’s Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Learn how to help your organization continue to operate in the event of a ransomware attack
Data? Why Choose Cloud Backup and
About Healthcare Triangle’s Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution
- Non-disruptive, low-effort migration
- Cost-effective purchase model with pay-as-you-go pricing and minimal upfront capital investments
- Reduced data center infrastructure footprint
- Streamlined backup processes, reduced manual effort, predictable retrieval times
- Data durability: Public cloud storage are designed for 99.999999999% of durability
- Readiness for applying analytics, AI, and machine learning capabilities to your data
- No regular refresh cycles of technology
Epic / MEDITECH migration to public cloud